AC800M Secondary Controller is Getting Fault
Request for your support to troubleshoot following issue.
AC800M Secondary Controller is Getting Fault (tried to push init button for 2 seconds, after that its starts getting DUAL LED and suddenly getting Fault).
Project is running with only primary Controller. and the LED status on the Primary Controller is as below.
1. Both Primary & Secondary AC800M TX LED in CN1 Port is OFF? Why its not Transmitting?
2. Both Primary & Secondary AC800M RX LED in CN1 Port is ON
3. Both Primary & Secondary AC800M TX LED in CN2 Port is ON
4. Both Primary & Secondary AC800M RX LED in CN2 Port is ON
Controller (Redundant) not getting ping from CMD. not able to go online and not even for downloading.
RNRP shows (...., Up) for the Controller.
Not able to See the Remote Station ( No Connection).
1. BC810 is connected
2. IOs are connected with Optical Modulebus.
3. No External Batteries connected. Not sure about the internal.
Please suggest how to overcome with this issue.
Thanks & Regards-
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.