Alarm could not be acknowledged
Hi Stefan and all,
We would like to seek your kind advise on a weird Alarm and event list issue at site.
The problem for alarm & Event occured when I downloaded the backup CBM to the controller after restore the whole system from AS1. Before downloading the program to controller, alarm & event seemed normal (I didn’t remember whether alarm can be acknowledged at that time), but when I downloaded the program, lots of alarm came in alarm line, the same message kept showing ACT, then RTN. If u click the alarm, the operator workplace crashed.
So I tried to cold download the program again and deleted all alarms from process alarm list and system alarm list, the frequent update didn’t occur any more, meantime, I noticed that some alarms can not be acknowledged and there were lots of identical messages with same timestamp shown in event list.
FYI we tried steps below but to no avail:
1. Disable and enable alarm manager service
2. Disable soft alarm service, delete the file in c:\operate it data\soft alarms\ on AS1 and AS2
3. Disable and enable event strorage service
4. Restart OPC A&E server in CS1A and CS1B
1. Disable alarm manager service, event storage service, soft alarm service
2. delete the file in c:\operate it data\soft alarms\ on AS1 and AS2
3. Recreate event collector for controller, IEC61850, soft alarm, system message
4. Enable the above service and restart both CS server.
Appreciate your kind guidance on this.
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.