How to connect cyclic task to application with PM573-ETH
I'm new to this coding platform and are in process of learning prior to buildning the AC500 version of my 800M PLC code.
I'm stuck on cyclic loop of application call that then calls the COM_REC function block.
All help is appreciated
Below is my test project plan performed from Automation Builder and it’s included CoDeSys
- setup hardware in automation builder and connect global variables 573-ETH (done)
- config COM-port for 9600, 8, 1, None (Done)
- com-port reader (a variable to ref COM_REC function) and assign parameters (done)
- create a task to cyclic call the PLC_PRG, where the reader program is called (error here)
- com writer functions waiting for receive and activate sending a mess
- create the mainloop waiting for messages through com-port and then parse them into a switch(myOrder) case ”STAT"
- create a template in a library to use multiple instances / projects from, then create instances
- create 2 and call to a function from main and other functions (create message ?)
- create 2 and call to a function block and calls in between ( check and collect status)
- …… Now I’m on my own
- When that’s done I can start getting my hands dirty and do some heavy coding, specific ...
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.