Missning values when using BDM from Engineering Workplace, Control Structure.
I am trying to get values from multiple (200-300) different object of MA_AnalogueInType to Excel for further process. I want aspects from Control Module as Name, Description, PWH, PWL(and some more).. but when I successfully think I did it, it where only values in column Object Identification and Source Object and none of the Configure Properties that I selected.
How I did it:
1. Start project, Engineering Workplace and changed to Control Structure.
2. Go to Control Project and selects an object of MA_AnalogueInType. Then Right click-> Advanced->Bulk Data Manager. Excel starts.
3. From Aspects, Control Module is selected and dropped to A1 in Excel-spreadsheet. Configure Properties opens and I select properties (Name, Description) and then click OK. Excel fills row 1 with headers Command, Object Identification, Source Object, Control Module/Control Module.AspectName, Name, Description.
4. In Excel, A1, Filter: is selected in list. BDM Filter is selected as Control Structure.
5. Under Source Object, C2, I write *MA_AnalogueInType* (with stars).
6. From Engineering Workplace the Control Module Group (with all object of MA_AnalougeInType and some other) in, is then dropped to Excel, B3, under Object Identification. Reading..-window appears and after some minutes the Excel-spreadsheet is filled. But no values is in the properties-columns (Control Module/Control Module.AspectName, Name, Description) only in Object Identification and in Source Object???
What is wrong?
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.