Freelance Controller(AC900F) redundancy issue!
We have two AC900F controller working redundancy as well as profibus line redundancy and CI840 as redundancy with non-redundant I/O's. Follwing steps has been taken inorder to make this system work.
1) AC900F both of them set to Redundancy enable.
2) crossover cable conected to eth2 on both controllers.
3) Controller firmware changed on Controller and CI's.
4) Checked Profibus connection and termination.
5) Profibus line redundancy Enable (Freelance engineering).
Line A and B both are helathy. As you can see in the picture. Do both of the Controller needs to be on "Run" after going online with the controller? The status of the Controller in Freelance engineering is "Running.sync".
I plugged off profibus connector form line A of CI840, Line B on CI840 takes over.
Everything is working fine as it should be but don't know why i have all the messages. (please see the attached error messages).
I would highly appreciate if you could tell what i am really missing in the system and things need to be done to get this system working.
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.