Process Portal A2.1/1 - Documentation Info.– Set up description of combined redundant Aspect and Connectivity Server
A description of this resolution:
The configuration will consist of
· AS: Main Aspect Server
· ACS1: First Redundant Aspect and Connectivity Server
· ACS2: Second Redundant Aspect and Connectivity Server
Follow the steps below:
1. Open the Configuration Wizard on AS and Create System. Be sure to mark the node as Aspect and Connectivity Server, even though the node shall only be an Aspect Server at the end of the setup phase.
2. Open the Plant Explorer on AS. Browse to the Service structure -> Services object -> System Status Viewer aspect. Wait for all services to be marked with a green dot.
3. Via the Configuration Wizard (in AS), add ACS1 as a redundant server.
4. Again, check for green dots for the newly added server.
5. Repeat the two steps above for ACS2.
6. Open Plant Explorer (on AS) and browse to the Service structure. Do the following steps for all Services listed below:
1. Browse to the Basic Group
2. Open the Service Group Definition aspect.
3. Choose the Special Configuration tab.
4. Mark the Service Provider ascociated with AS and press the Remove button.
Alarm & Event Service
Alarm Logger Service
Basic History Service
External Alarm Service
Property Transfer Service
7. If AS has a provider under any of the OPC* services these should also be removed in the same way as in the step above.
8. Again, check that all Services are marked with a green dot in the System Status Viewer.
[ref 3BSE029867D0010 VASMASOITA0704 ]
'Process Portal A2.1/1 - Documentation Info.– Set up description of combined redundant Aspect and Connectivity Server' resolves the following:
- Process Portal A2.1/1 - Documentation Info.– Set up description of combined redundant Aspect and Connectivity Server
In the Integrated Automation Solutions, System Guide (3BSE027508R201), chapter 13.2.4, it is stated that it is possible to build a configuration, consisting of combined Redundant Aspect and Connectivity Servers but it does not say how.
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.