Connect Panel Builder 800 v6 with controller AC800M
Hello, I have try to connect controller AC800M (CPU PM861) with Panel Builder 800 v6 by this way:
In Compact Control Builder:
- Creat global variable (ex: Bool1)
- Creat new "AVBool1" in Access Variable and connect with "Bool1".
Then, download program.
In Panel Builder 800 v6:
- Create new project
- Add controller (ABB), set IP address.
- Add new tag, name "Tag_Bool", Controller 1 "AVBool1"
- Creat new screen, display value of tag "Tag_Bool"
And this value alway is "False"
I have tried change value of "Bool1" when controller online but nothing change.
What is wrong with my project?
And how I can get avaiable variable list in Access Variable to use in Panel Builder 800 v6? (In old version, I see function View / Name list)
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.