Backup CPU in redundant configuration of PM861 does not come in as 'DUAL'
1) Short reset INIT pressed<2secs
2) Long reset INIT pressed>3secs
3) Downloaded the application again.
4) Replaced the PM861 hardware (the baseplate was not replaced). Note that i downloaded the firmware version that the healthy (PRIMARY CPU) has.
5) All cables related to redundancy checked and ok i.e. RCU link cable, CEX cable, CH1 & CH1 (RJ45) cables.
Is there something that i am missing? Any suggestions as to how to slove this problem will be greatly appreciated.
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.