PM583-ETH suddenly gone in stop mode
When I was working on my PM583-ETH controllers redundancy with CM597 both controllers one by one gone in stop mode. Now i have done the following activities to run the controllers
1. Changed the ethernet cable (All standard).
2. Tried to ping with different computers.
3. Reset both controllers, steps as given
Switch OFF the Power > Pressing the Run button, switched on the power > Selected nod00 / 01 / 02 (tried all one by one, nothing happened)
4. Even i am not able to ping any controller by command line or IP_Configuration tool.
1. When i pressed "Cfg" button to switched on the supply and set the IP address to 002 > Ok.... displayed DONE, one time i could scan it by IP_Configuration tool.
2. Sometimes when there is no error, and i try to Run the controller it suddenly display an error "E4-020: Program not started because of an existing error (SeePLC configuration CPU parameters, stop on error class)".
I doubt if may me due to redundancy program that switches the controller in run or stop mode.
Please help me to come out from this situation.
Thanks in advance.
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.