CI871 and Siemens 1200 series - profinet communication
I am having problem with profinet communication beteen CI871 in 800xA 6.0.3 and Siemens 1215.
- IP addresses for both partner are configured correctly. they are in the same IP address area.
- Both of PLCs find each other. Siemens PLC showed in liftlist (AC800M webserver) and Siemens engineering tool can find CI871 module in there communication list.
- Station name are checked and configured correctly on both sides.Set station name is succesfully done.
- There are 5 profinet devices connected to the same switch and all of them ( siemens drives, siemens process panel) work fine with siemens PLC.
- Device under CI871 shows "Connection down" after the controller is online with CB. CI871 itself is OK.
- Have tried with changing the port speed in CB , change physical cable, connect directly to siemens PLC, change position of device but did't work, change watchdog ( I reset controller every time I change the parameters and download configuration again)
What else should I check?
Could it be GSD file that siemens created? I observed that DAP was on position 1 in hardware tree but couldn't find the setting in siemens tool to change to position 0.
Have tried to edit GSDXML file for DAP to position 0 and it shows DAP in hardware tree having position 0 but still after the download the connection for this device is still down.
I worked with CI871 before and this 800xA 6.0.3 with other type of devices and they are working fine if IP address and stationname are correct.
Anyone can give me tips how to trace the fault or some recommendation for this?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.