800xA Virtual Servers: Error in ESXi
I have a server with ESXi and two virtual machine (Aspect and Connectivity server). They have been running correctly for one year and a half and there was not any error. Three months ago, one of the virtual machine stopped and I had to shutdown the full physical machine and start it again to restart the both virtual machine and they ran correctly. Now, I have again the same problem. All the datastore are saved into physical hard disk into the physical server machine. Which could be the problem? Could be a hard disk physical error? The errors that gave the VMware ESXi were the following:
- Device or filesystem with identifier HardDiskID has entered the All Paths Down state.
Warning 03/01/2017 1:08:30
- Lost connectivity to storage device HardDiskID. Path vmhba33:C0:T0:L0 is down, Affected datastore: DatastoreName Error 03/01/2017 1:08:30
- Lost access of volume VolumeID due to connectivity issues. Recovery attempt is in progress and outcome will be reported shortly. Info 03/01/2017 1:08:30
- Device or filesystem with identifier HardDiskID has entered the All Paths Down Timeout state after being in the All Paths Down state for 140 seconds. I/Os will be fast failed. Warning 03/01/2017 1:10:50
- Error message on VirtualMachineName: NVRAM: write failed. Error 03/01/2017 1:11:51
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.