Execution Time for RESTR Block in Harmony
We would like to calculate the module execution times in DBDOC. Unfortunately, the documentation for FC 140 RESTR block indicates only the range of minimum to maximum times:
- 25.93 to 1,600.38 μsec for SPC700, HC800
- 62 to 2,571 μsec for Harmony Area Controller (HAC)
- 108 to 4,500 μsec for Harmony Bridge Controller (BRC-300/400/410 and HPG800)
- 123 to 5,141 μsec for Harmony Bridge Controller (BRC-100/200)
- 635 to 30,650 μsec for the oldest Multi-Function Processors (IMMFP11/12)
Composer and WinCAD both calculate based on the largest value, yielding useless results for understanding the CPU loading. We would make good use of the exact times on a function code by function code basis to give users a more correct calculation of the execution time for each segment.
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.