DSCA 180B with AC 800PEC
Note : As the status turned to "Close" by mistake, reposting the problem again.
As shown in attached picture, MP200 and AC 800PEC are connected to communicate via Modbus RTU interface as AC 800PEC is Modbus Master and MP200 is Slave type.
Initially, the Modbus Connection status shows 'Valid' in Master and connection gets disconnected (status 'Valid' goes to off) after Timeout period sets in Master. When we disconnect and reconnect the cable, the connection establish and breaks after Timeout period. And, when the Connection is 'Valid', we tried to read/write data between Master and Salve by using "MBWrite and MBRead" which gives error code -7011 in the MBRead and MBWrite function block.
DSCA 180B PROM firmware - 4911014-RYS, 4911014-RYT
DSPC 174 SW Version - SMPBAS SW*5.0/0, SMCUC SW 5.0/1
AC 800PEC - PPD 512 controller with FPGA version 220.127.116.11
HwdLibrary version - ModbusHwLib 2.11-4
Our doubts are,
1. As per the DSCA 180B PROM version, does it supports Modbus RTU protocol ?
2. As the connection shows 'Valid' the Hardwire conection and PORT configuration are okay. what are the other configuration settings to be verify for the problem ? (e.g Poll time, Pre-idle and TurnaroudTime etc.,)
3. Does this problem cause because Slave doesn't respond to Function-8 code from Master? It is mentioned in one of the Modbus manual that "Master sends Function-8 code to all configured Slaves and if the response is received with Function code-8 then a connection is established".
4. The Poll time set in MP200 slave is 12sec, but in 800PEC Master it can't be set more then 8sec and it set as 4sec. This can cause the problem ?
5. What is the alternative way to communicate with MP200 from AC 800PEC ?
does the DSPC 174 suports MB300 protocol ?
Insert the URL that your highlighted text will link to.
Copy the video's "embed" tag into Embedded Video below.