- New UX experience made for easy understanding and easy navigation
- New Icons and breadcrumbs for more visibility
- Scrolling enabled for faster navigation and more mobile user friendly experience
- My Posts filter available -> Follow up all your questions easily
- My Subscriptions -> Browse through your areas of interest.
- Mobile view -> new enhanced mobile view experience
New features in Application & Knowledge Store (June 2018)
- Secure communication, using https protocol for all web communication.
- Modern design: The design of the web page reflects today’s web style and ABB’s current branding.
- Support for mobile devices: The new platform now fully supports mobile devices.
- Taxonomy tree instead of tags: The unstructured accumulation of tags is replaced with a tree structure using categories for ABB's various automation systems, hardware and features.
- Login with your myABB account. If you do not have an account, please click on the “Sign up!” link you'll find in the login dialog to register.
- Important! If you have an account in AKS, use the same email address for your myABB account so that your existing AKS profile is preserved.
Want/need to switch email address?
Please send a request to our support mailbox so we can make sure that your profile is preserved after switching email address.
Please send an email to DE-AKS-Support@abb.com or firstname.lastname@example.org