ET200M IM153-2 Redundant Profibus connection to ABB AC800M(PM866)
I our Plant we have ABB DCS system800xA Ver5.1 with redunant profibus remote IO connection(two CI854AK01 card as communication interfaces and redundant Cable).I have a package with siemens remote IO ET200M.I have connected this remote IO via profibus to ABB IO's.This siemens remote IO consist 2 communication interface ( IM153-2) and 4 IO card with addnig GSd file of IM153-2BAx0_HF_DPV1_H_12IO to ABB control builder.Now the connection is ok and I can get cards data,but redundancy of ET200M dosnt work and I have warning (backup unit missing,Redundant mode enabled) in hardware .I have attached a picure that shows this message.It would be appreciated that help me.
Thanks a lot.
Voted best answer
This error could generated due a many reasons. So, please check the following things:
1) In Control Builder M controllers structure, the redundant units are not well configured.
The picture show that module CI854 is in redundant mode due has two number "1 (7)" corresponding to the positions of the Communication Interfaces (CI)
2) Check the cables. Maybe they are broken.
3) Wrong RS485 bus termination. lease check the connectors, some of them has the option to switch the resistance to finish the RS485, and allow the communication or not.
5) Check if the module is in error. Interchange the modules and check if the error comes from one of them or not. The same with the connectors.
I hope one of this option could help you.
As per attached screenshot, it seems that CI854 is not able to read redundant ETM module.
You can check with following excercise:-
1. Please check with re-inserting the module.
2. Line redundancy is working? I think your line redundancy is not working.
3. There should be common node address for both ETM module.
Could you please help us with some more snaps from panel.