Single Point Information without time tag at RTU560 start up
I have a problem with RTU560 host communication interface IEC60870-104.
I have configurated SPI with timestamp and this information are correctly transfered to host system when the single point information changes. However, this informations are not transfered with timestamp at starting of the system or when the Background scan cycle is marked.
Should the system sends the SPI's informations as configurated in the scan cycle too and at start up time?
My Host system detect the time variation and update local variable based on this information. All works when the system is already running and the single point information changes but at start up the time tag is zero and my host system doesn't detect the variation if this variation happen before that the RTU system start up.
I have a very important issue.
I attend your answer
Thanks in advance
I was looking at your question in the subject
Can you please provide these details
1. Which version of RTUtil and firmware are you using
2. Is RTU time synchronised from any source, before RTU was powered off and powered on back
3. Which is the time master for RTU. Is it the same 104 host or something else
4. Can you please try
- Latest version of RTUtil and firmware . That is release 11.2
- Time synchronise RTU at least once before power off and power on
I would know the behaviour of RTU560 system at start up. It is not clear. The SPI's data from 23BE21 board are sends with timestamp when the CMU05 is syncronized or the time tag is zero?
In the first case the timestamp is a value of the time syncronized?
I would have a feedback on this issue because is very critical for my host system configuration.
Thanks in advance