During Migration error
HMI upgradation for 800xA 4.1 to 800xA 6.0 version,
i restore the full backup from directly 800xA 5.1 rev-D system during functional structure graphics Vb graphics editing showing this error ''Visual Basic method:SetBackgroundColor Error message:Usercontrol not initialized'' then click ok empty page it will showing.
and attached the screen shoots.
How to resolve this problem?
Voted best answer
Make sure that the User that is Importing Grpahics is also a member of the "Power Users" local security group. This seems to have solved the last few graphics that I could not get to compile.
- Start -> Run - > Edit Local USers and Groups
- Add Domain Admins and IndustrialITAdmins to the Power Users Group
You will need to do this on any PC where you edit graphics with VB.
The last screen shot you posted shows that you have missing dependencies. So it quite possible you have some required files missing. Try to edit the graphic and see whats missing.
From that error message ? Its impossible to say. The setBackGroundColor method is one of the first actions thast runs inside VB when a graphic is opened.
- Are all the the graphics properly deployed on the SV4.1 system ?
- Are any / all third party ActiveX controls in the SV4.1 system also installed in the SV5.1 system ?
- Are the same system extensions installed on both the SV4.1 and SV5.1 systems ?
- Are ALL the VB graphics extension libraries installed on the SV5.1 system ?
- Did you install VB service pack 6 ?
- Did you fix all these errors --> http://www402.abbext.com/AC-800PEC-co...