unable to communicate with CLS server.
If we go by error number "0x8004abf7", the error message says "The LCC has received an invalid response from the CLS. Usually manifests as an XML parse error."
So considering you are not facing any other 800xA functionality issues or domain functionality. Recommendation would be, if conditions allow, you can try uninstalling the CLS and reinstalling the same. Then Point to "Prias1" again.
If not possible then you can try following:
- Tools - Change CLS machine - <some random alpha> - Restart the CLS service
- Tools - Change CLS machine - <Actual CLS Server> - Restart the CLS service
If you are facing this issue only on AS2 then i will recommend that you uninstall the CLS from AS2 and install again. but keeping in view you need to restart the AS2 once.
Hopefully your problem will be solve. If this not work then you can contact your regional supportline
Source: CLS Error
1. We are very thankful for your urgent reply for the solution of our AS2 server problem.
2. As per your suggested solution to reinstall Client License on AS2, We have first uninstall the Client License and then install it. After reinstallation of Client License we restarted the AS2 server but same problem appear again.
3. We also have one observation that when we try to access other computers on the network including Primary Aspect Server through “My Network Places” network browser from AS2 server then only CS1, CS4, Client 3, 4, 6 & 7 are accessed and remaining computers (Primary AS1, AS3, CS2, CS3 and Client 2) can’t be accessed and an error message “Prias1 (accessed computer name) is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission. Logon Failure: The target account name is incorrect” appear on the desktop. Screenshot of this error message is also attached.
4. I PING all computers from AS2 and status of all computers is OK.
5. I think Primary AS1 which is also a Central License Server is not accessible from AS2 through My Network Places browser so maybe that is the reason of our problem.