Smart Client Error
Smart client has failed in the picture.What can I resolve this problem?
I don't have much experience with Smart Client.
Do you get this error when installing or other situation ?
My experience regarding installation is that some software have problems when installing via network disk. Try install from local disk. Verify that your user is a local administrator and belonging to IndustrialITAdmin and IndustrialITUser groups.
If it's not at installation, maybe your problem is that you don't execute as NLS ENU (English United States), "Tamam" is not a english word !? Try ENU and verify if it works better. Are your user member of the IndustrialITUser group ?
Please check the following.
1. I hope you are launching Smart Client from other node ( not in SC Server Node ).
2. Please clear the cache of Smart Client in the node where you are launcing Smart Client.
3. Cache location can be found from c:\users\<current logged-in user\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
c:\users\<current logged-in user\AppData\Local\ABB Smart Client.
Delete both the folders. ( ie., 2.0 & ABB Smart Client).
4. Make sure that there are no issues with the n/w.
5. Now try to re-launch Smart Client and see if the problem still exists.