Compact Control Builder - Changing global names
How can I change, the easy way, a name of a global variable that is already used in a program and pointed in access variables in Compact Control Builder 5.1.0/1?
For example, Panel Builder 800 provides a tool named I/O change where I put the old and the new name and press ok. It lasts less than 10s. This very task in CCB spends about 14steps and spends about 2minutes to complete.
For example, see steps 01 to 14 to change a single variable:
01) Fist I find the EP_AI_PDT_OL_LUB_BQ variable in global declaration variable and I start a search.
02) Search results.
03) I return to the global variable declaration and change EP_AI_PDT_OL_LUB_BQ by PDI_56016_BQ and save.
04) I double click at the first search result and automatically jump to the program point where I need to change the variable.
05) I double click at the second search result of EP_AI_PDT_OL_LUB_BQ.
06) I change for PDI_56016_BQ where pointed in program.
07) First point changed.
08)I double click at the second search result and go to the last variable to change in the program.
09) I double click in EP_AI_PDT_OL_LUB_BQ;
10) and change by PDI_56016_BQ.
11) It's done in the program.
12) I double click at the last search result and go to the access variable declaration.
13) I change by PDI_56016_BQ.
14) At last, I correct the path to the global variable.
And so on...
This question has not yet been answered.