Can I use freelance digivis to build graphics that will be used with Digivis 500 ??
I am searching for trial Digivis 500 software to build some graphics screen but unfortunetly I am still searching without any results
I have the demo version of Freelance system 9.2 which contain digivis, Can I use this software to build the graphic screens then export them to reuse and import in Digivis 500 ???
Also if any one know method to get the Digivis 500 trial version please suggest me
Thanks in advance
Voted best answer
You can create a graphics display in Freelance 9.2 version and same graphics display can be used in Digivis 500, the procedures are given below.
1. Create a Graphics display under VIS node in Freelance 9.2 version
2. Go to Display option available in main menu and select Export-> To File and save with metafile (.DMF format)
3. Open Graphics builder(Digivis 500) and insert FGR node under VIS node
4. Go to Display option available in main menu and select Import (.DMF file)
1.Graphics display should be empty when you import
2.Please take care when you are assining variables/tags in graphics objects why because you are creating graphics display in Freelance 9.2 and using the same in Digivis 500
I hope this helps you...
1. When create a display in Freelance you will assign some variables/tags names for objects and when import the same display in Digivis 500 you may get error during plausibility check if the same variables/tags are not available in Digivis 500. So the variables/tags which assigned in graphics objects shoud be available in Digivis 500, if not available you have to assign manually for all objects.
2. You can use the same macros for Digivis 500 as well.
I hope this will helps you, pls revert me if need more info.