Is there any tool to delete a faceplate from the pool? It seems to be stuck in the pool.
I assume this is not System 800xA since I'm not aware of "pools" in Process Portal A.
However, if this should regard a problem within Process Portal A, please provide more information about the problem, or turn to your local ABB support organization for assistance with resolving this.
Ok got it, But in project tree you cannot have same TAG name,If user gives same name system prompts message that name is already used. so how faceplate in UFB pool is having same name as in Pool ? that's surprising.
Also in Pool you have only (FB-FPL) node for that faceplate or whole (FB-CLASS) node ?
- In Pool rename faceplate node(FB-FPL), save and make plausibility check if it is accepted that node should be green and then you can delete that node.(just export the node before you are deleting them, incase you need later)
- You can rename faceplate(node) by rightclick > header > name : change name.
If that does not work out can you please attach screenshot of your project tree upto pool in next answer that will be helpful.
This is strange how it was possible to give same name ! check image below I tried to configure the same and I get system message that it's not allowed,check at the end.
May be you can teach me, how to do that once we solved with this :)
But anyways try this if that works, In configuration mode
1) In your project tree minimize node 05 PROFIDRIVE (FB-CLASS) i.e make green box [+]
2) Select that node 05 and perform export block i.e go to menu edit > export block, give some different name may be ufb1.
3) If it's exported in .prt file without any error. then Delete node 05 PROFIDRIVE(FB-CLASS). Should be allowed hopefully.
4) If step 3 is successful delete 01 PROFIDRV_FPL (FB-FPL) node from the pool.
5) Save project, close and reopen the same project. > just to confirm every thing is saved.
6) Now in project tree go to Edit > import block > slect exported file before, and drag and drop exported block to 03 MY-F (P-FB) node from pool, and rename, hopefully this should be allowed.
Incase in step3) you are not able to delete after successful export. try approach you have followed before i.e rename faceplate in P-FB , let it become empty and then delete whole node 05, then delete faceplate from pool, and import back the exported block.
Please comment back if it's not possible.