Problem when install hardkey and soft key for Freelance Combine ED Station
Hi Lin Han!
I have some problem with Freelance System. I have upgraded a control system for cement factory from Freelance 8.2 to Freelance 9.2. System copose of 5 Digivis substation, 1 Combine ED station, and 4 Control station. Flow by steps:
1. Export v 8.2 to csv file
2. Import csv file to Freelance 2013
The systems are work well in demo mode.
After that, I install 5 USB dongle key and soft key for 5 Digivis station, It's successful. Digivis station run in License mode. About Combine ED station I bought Parallel Hardkey but the computer haven't parallel port, because that I change to use USB dongle key. When I received USB dongle key for Combine station, I install hardkey and softkey for Combine station:
1. Plug USB dongle key to computer, turn off CBF and Digivis
2. Click on Start Menu à All Program à ABB Industrial IT àFreelance 2013 à Configure
3. In General Setting, switch to Production Mode, correct the IP address, Subnet mask and Resourse ID the same in configuration file.
4. In Authorization Key Installation , show the link to folder have softkey which renamed f2k.key
5. Click install button. A successful install window appear.
6. Restart the computer
7. When window login, I start CBF, it in License Mode but when I start Divivis, It still in Demo mode and alarm that Hardkey not Found. One day after that, Digivis over 100 days Demo mode and be Disabled.
I have contact with ABB VietNam, and after that they send to me a new softkey. I have installed new softkey for Combine station, but the the same result. CBF in License Mode and Digivis still be disabled.
Please help me how to correct that problem?
Voted best answer
Please check this as well:
1.When you are installing License , CBF and DIGIVIS should be running in Demo mode, and as you said, Digivis was disabled, try installing station as combi station once again, and then install the license key once again.(During installation also, you can select production mode and install the license key).
Hope this will solve your problem.
If not, may be issue with the License key.
PLease revert in case of any query.
Thanks and Regards
Go to Help > about > click on License button cross check have you installed correct license. So if you are sure you have correct license i.e combi license.
then Take project backup(.csv), remove hardkey > uninstall freelance > boot pc > install freelance (combined eng + Operator station ) in demo mode. Restart pc.
Then plug usb and install soft license key. on successful license registration start cbf and digivis.
Check this link also @ http://www402.abbext.com/Freelance-demo-mode-licence-q336415.aspx