How to add own picture to graphic display?
Process Graphic Editor/Graphic Primitives/Image - it works.
But how to setup source for Image-Graphic Primitive?
I tried this way:
Library Structure/ResourceLibraries/Images(my own object)/NLS Resource Data Aspect
When I added line with image definition and clicked Apply, the line disappeared.
Is it right way I try to do it?
Voted best answer
How to insert Image in PG2 System 800xA Version 5.1
1. Go to library Structure then expand ‘ResourceLibraries’.
2. Add new object of ‘Generic Type’.
3. Now insert new aspect ‘NLS Resource Data’ under new created object.
4. Click at ‘Add Image’ button from lower portion and browse your required image then click ‘Apply’ button.
5. Now go to ‘Functional Structure’ and edit graphic.
6. Now expand ‘Graphic Primitives’ from ‘Toolboxes’ at Right side pan of PG2.
7. Drag and drop ‘Image’ tool at graphic then go to property of image (Left side).
8. Click at arrow of ‘image property’. Select your created object in Library Structure.
Go through the section 5 Resource Management.
It will explain how to add images, new fonts, new brushes, language etc..
Hopw this will help you..