The problem occures when the controller PM866 is downloading
If I am doing any changes in the function diagram and generating the code, during the warm downloading the controller several (not all, may be 3 or 5) outputs changing yours state. I mean, for example, the pump stops (discrete output) or valve opens (analog output). I.e. the pump stops in the case when for this pump the stop-state is normal or the valve opens in the case when for this valve the open-state is normal.
All these function diagrams (for which I had made any changes and for which I have the twitched outputs) allocated for one application. Only this factor (one application) consolidate these function diagrams. All these function diagrams was making using the object of the different libraries.
The system peculiarity:
All the clusters connected to the controller with using a communication interface PROFIBUS DP. For all outputs (discrete and analog) I had sat “keep current value” for the “OSP value” parameters.
1. Take afw backup of the affected FD.Keep it aside as a precaution.
2. Modify this FD.Take a screen shot of all the settings inside affected block(Pump or Valve)
3. Delete the block, Generate code and warmdownload.
4. Recreate the block,do all the settings refer from screen shots.
5. Generate code and warmdownload.