CP675 Application Error HMIce.exe
I have a CP675 panel and when i energized this panel a pop-up appear for a second and disapper again and panel locked i do not enter config menu or runtime. Probably firmware update is needed.
Pop up title: Application Error
Content:Application HMIce.exe encountered serious error and must shut down.
How to obtain this firmware folder and how to install this USB or any tool via ethernet.
Voted best answer
By doing the step below, you will erase all the data in the panel and it will restore as factory default.
1. When the panel just power up, continue tap on the screen until it show Tap Tap mode is detected.
2. In the menu, browse to the BSP Settings' and it will show the version on the right which should be end with MainOS: UN30xxxxxxx280.
3. If it is lower than 280, you need to update the firmware.
3. If 280, then browse to the 'Restore Factory Settings' and click on it.
3. Select all the check box at the new pop up windows and click 'OK'.
4. Wait for the process to complete and restart your panel.
5. In Panel Builder 600, go to 'RUN > Manage target' and install the runtime.