Linking of Digivis (5.2) and Digitool (2.0), D_OS is not able load
We have Windows NT 4.0 server platform, where Freelance 2000 with Digivis 5.2 and Digitool 5.2 is used for the PLC. Suddenlly, it is observed, once the system is started, it is not loading the D_OS. We have not able to see in the system, PLC system.
Digivis 5.2 is reloaded without moving the earlier version but did not help.
How to make the system functional.
Voted best answer
Though it's very old system, Never had chance to work. but check few things,
1. In Eng station( in digitool), what is status of digivis and controller resource ?
is it running or something else ? if no connection
2. Try to ping from digitool PC to Digivis PC IP address ?
3. Try to ping from Digivis PC to Controller IP address ?
4. Check the resource ID and associated IP address in network configuration match with physical setup/configuration ?
5. License is installed properly and hardkey/dongle attached on digivis station?
If configuration is not disturbed, Most probably networking issue or resource is not loaded else there are several possibilities why system is not functional! Check above things if that helps is resolving the issue. else reply back with answer and additional information or screenshot of network config and project tree will help is resolving problem.