IEC61850 graphics not updating on clients.
We have a 800xA 5.1 Rev C system. The following is the configuration:
Redundant Aspect Server
Non-redundant IEC61850 Connectivity Server
6 Clients (Operator Workplaces).
It is observed that the graphics pertaining to IEC are not updating on any of the OWS available though it is updating on both the aspect servers i.e. primary and redundant.
Further it is also observed that in the service connection viewer in the OWS the services related to IEC (time,opcda and event collector) are inactive (red icon appearing across these services) though these are active in the connectivity server and aspect servers. All the machines are visible to each other on the RNRP. In the IEC connectivity server when any graphics is opened the error shown in the attachment (IEC_CS_GRAPHICS.jpg) comes up.
The screen shots of the service connection viewer of the OWS and Aspect servers is also attached.
I suggest you some tasks to do, hope to be use full:
- Check the equality between OS time and Server time.
- you can restart each failed service via the service structure (or Restart OS and server).
- You can disconnect the OS Node from Server and Add it again.
- Check the status of windows Services.
- you can register nodes in Nod administration Structure.