How to add new user for 800xA 5.1 FP4 (with AC800M HI)?
Please advice with how to add new user for 800xA 5.1 FP4. Please share related documents, if any.
Single machine running 800xA components
Windows 7 as OS
Also please advice, which role should be assigned to new user for having access to only viewing control builder application in off-line/on-line and Forcing IOs via faceplates.
please user 800xa configuraton wizard ---> Sysem Administration ---> Sytem ---> User to add alrady created windows users.
While addin users you can select the role for particular user also. To force the IO's please give application engineer role.
Please refer 800xA System Adminstration Manual 3BSE037410-510_en_System_800xA_5.1_Administration_and_Security to know more about 800xa security.
Pl findthe suggestion
For Operator Workplace User Administration.
You can also have a look at "2PAA101888-510_en_System_800xA_5.1_Tools" Manual
The Users icon in the Configuration Wizard activates the User Administration dialog box.
1. Open the Configuration Wizard.
2. Select System Administration and click Next
3. Select the system in which you want to configure users to and click
4. Select Users, The User Configuration dialog box is displayed,
The top window shows the Industrial
IT 800xA System users. Users can be added and deleted. To delete a user select the user in the top window and click Delete User. The Reset button is used to reset the group membership for a user to the state it was before any changes were made. Remember you should have Administration privilages to do the same.
To add a Windows user to an System 800xA group follow the steps:
1. Click Add Windows Accounts
2. The list of the Windows users of the selected domain are shown, see.
Select the Windows users you want to add to the System 800xA users and click Add
3. Repeat Step 2 to add more Windows users. Click OK.
4. In the User Configuration dialog box, you can select the Industrial IT 800xA groups of which a Windows user must be member. Select Windows user in the top window and use the Remove and Add buttons to move IndustrialIT 800xA groups to the Member of
Hop this helps!!!