Changing AC700 IP address to 10.x.x.x network
Has any one had this issue previously and recieved some responses but have recently tried it again with no luck.
I have can see everything while the Controller boots up in terminal emulator and I see the place where it sais to push <space> to configure but it doesn't work. I have tried pushing <space> all the way through the boot process. I have tested my terminal emulator with other devices and the emulator accepts my commands.
I have the controller in stop mode I also removed the ETH cable incase that was part of the issue.
Voted best answer
I checked with AC700F controller in 9.2 version, it is possible to change the IP address through hyperterminal, please have a look on attached controller log file for details.
First i have set ip as 172.16.1.7 subnet as 255.255.240.0 then i have changed to 10.140.42.20 subnet as 255.255.255.0.
Again i have changed to 10.140.42.58 and subnet as 255.255.255.0
You can change/Set the AC700 IP address in two methods which i mentioned below,
In this you can set/change only fourth octet of IP address, for eg: 172.16.1.x, only "x" can be changed
1. Reboot AC700F controller and press "CFG" button available on controller during reboot
2. Display will show IP Address, press ok
3. Set IP address using up and down arrow button, press ok
4. Display will show IP address and select save using up and down arrow button
5. Display will show "Start", press ok
Through Hyper terminal which you are following.