Functional Blocks not working in 800xA 6.0.1
Hi, I am having 04 PM864 controllers, in that one controller(out of four) function blocks are not working... remaining controllers are working fine.
1. Task connection has been changed and checked- not working
2. deleted and recreated the function blocks - Not working
3. Cold restarted controller and firmware upgraded - Not working.
4. Created one more application and created function blocks - working
5. In the existing application, created new single control module and inserted function blocks - working.
Requesting you to help- me to reslove the issue...
System 800xA 6.0.1
Attached snaps for your reference.
Voted best answer
It was observed that if the code page name is matching to the Data type name then this issue is happening. After changing the code page name to unique name problem resolved.
As this is not giving any warning or error, requesting all to take care of this during development.
I take a look on the picture you sent and what I saw is you having problems with some variables tha are showing diferent values in each place. This is a quite commom problem that occurs when you use the same variable in more than one place in the same way as you show. The diference on the values is because the value in the controller changes faster then the actualization on the screen giving the impression that you are seen different values for the same variable. To correct it, just find all the places the variable is written and make sure you keep only the one you need.