Data Direct #NAME? problem
I have some problem in reporting. I prepared my template and connected the history values to the cells.
Everyday at 00:01 AM report action is working. When I opened the excel worksheets, I see #NAME? in the cells. When I press the calculate button the values are ok. How can I solve this problem.
Voted best answer
Check the job log of the report in scheduling structure for any errors or warnings. You may be getting a warning as "Data direct not installed, excel PID not found".
If it is so then that is because the data direct addins are not added to excel in swserviceaccount login. The application scheduler runs with the credentials of swserviceaccount by default so the data direct addins need to be added to excel in this login for the reports to get generated with correct values.
Thanks for answers,
I am using Compact HMI and excel 2007.
First I checked excel options, formulation calculation is manual selected. I think it is ok, because in manual I saw it must be manual selected.
I checked scheduler logs and have a warning about "Data direct not installed, excel PID not found" so I opened excel and tried to log in, but I can't succeed. Excel gives error 'localhost cant found'.
I searched another questions about datadirect login and found this link http://www402.abbext.com/Log-DataDirect-q11710.aspx
Linkinx64 recommend that copy this folder "AID_aid.svg" to a location but I cant find this folder in the system.