Freelance 9.2 SP1 DIGIVIS
We re-install an Engineering workplace with Freelance 9.2 SP1, when we re-install de project of the CBF and try to open Digivis it happens 2 things:
- When you open the first time DIGIVIS comes a " timeout watchdog " and don't open the program.If you log off and log in again DIGIVIS opens without problem.
- When DIGIVIS opens, the graphics from the CBF doesn't come to the operator workplace, why?
Hello Fausto, I'm not clear about your situation. Let me try to pose some question that hopefully makes it clearer for me.
1) This subject is markt among others with DigiVis 500, but I think you are talking about Freelance DigiVis and it has nothing to do with DigiVis 500. Am I correct?
2) You re-install the 9.2 Engineering workplace only or also the Operator workplace?
2a) Is it a combined PC that runs both, CBF and DigiVis or several PC's?
2b) Is it a new PC or did you use the old PC and re-install Win7 or moved from XP to Win7?
2c) Did it work previously and why was the re-installation necessary?
3) When you say you re-installed the project of CBF you mean the .PRO file or the .CSV file?
3a) did you make any changes on the project file for the re-installation or after?
3b) In case you have new PC's did you set them up with the old IP addresses, or if you use new IP addresses did you change the network configuration in CBF to reflect those changes?
4) Did you download the DigiVis resource from CBF after the re-install?