Is it possible to reset a universal controller to starting condition (e.g. C_CU)?
Just to clarify tr10091969's Answer:
The TRC pin switches the controller to "Trac" mode, OUT will become the OTA or OTM signal. As long the TRC pin is "true" the user cannot do anything with the controller. If TRC goes back to "false", the controller continues it's work.The MM pin switches the controller to "Manual" mode. Different to the TRC pin the controller stay in "Manual" mode after MM is gone back to false.
- Emergency_Stop ---> true
- Controller ---> Trac & Manual
- OUT ---> 0.0 (Value from OTM)
- Emergency_Stop ---> false
- Controller stays in Manual
- OUT stays 0.0- User Action required to switch the controller back to operate