CONTROL BUILDER F SIMULATION
Is it possible to simulate an AC800F controller on Freelance 9.2 sp1 , we are doing a little project and we will like to test the logic programming before download it to the real controller.
I don't know for Freelance 9.2, but with Freelance 2013 :
- In the hardware part, use an emulator instead of your AC800F.
- Go to: http://127.0.0.1:8888,
The number of the station is the same than your emulator in CBF, and click "Initialize Controller".
Maybe in Freelance 9.2 it's the same thing...
Hope this helps..
Yes the controler emulator works like this since ages.
Something to add to smichau:
- You need to enable the installation of the controler emulator during freelance installation. You can also enable it later by doing the freelance installation again.
- You need to chose the local ip address (or 127.0.0.1) for the controller's ip.
- The emulator is not long time stable. It sometimes get stuck or freeze.
- The emulator is not equal to real hardware in therms of memory usage or work speed.