When acknowledged notify not working when acknowledging large alarm list
I am working with Compact HMI at the moment and we made our alarms in compact HMI with the Alarm Event Configuration Aspects. It's possible to configure a signal in the Alarm2 tab of this aspect which has to be notified when the alarm is accepted.
This is working fine when I accept one single alarm in the alarm list with my right mouse button. But when I accept multiple alarms at the same time then only a few corresponding signals are notified. Does anyone have any idea why this is not working?
Check what the Event Collector's "Events" and "Acknowledges" logs give when activated from the AfwApplogViewer.exe
Normally this is what you would see (in pseuo log terms):
- Alarm condition is raised in OPC AE server
1. Log Event: SourceName condition status; Enabled, ACTIVE, Unacknowledged
- New active (blinking) alarm in list
- Alarm is acknowledged by operator
2. Log Acknowledges: SourceName acknowledged with result S_OK
- Alarm condition state is changed in OPC AE server
3. Log Event: SourceName condition status; Enabled, Active, ACKNOWLEDGED
- Alarm go to acknowledged (steady) color
- Alarm condition is lowered in OPC AE server
4. Log Event: SourceName condition status; Enabled, INACTIVE, Acknowledged
- Alarm is removed from alarm list
Probably you will see other statuses for the failed alarms in step 2 and 3.
Question remain, why...