ACS800 Drive Encoder Communication Error (7301)
This Regarding Material Handling machine Luffing drive system. i have TWO drive ACS800 which Controls TWO motor(one drive for one Motor). each motor has installed incremental rotary encoder TVI40N from pepperl-fuchs. Im getting always Encoder communication Fault 7301. after reset the fault, able to run again the motor. what cause the fault always apear?
- Cable checked, Good Condition.
- Grounding Checked, Good Condition.
- Paramter same
below are the encoder Parameter set in for both drive.
The 7301 fault is recent? Or it is always verified by the encoder mounting?
After reset the drive is operating normally, for how long?
I can suggest you also check the connections between the RTAC encoder interface and the mating connector on the drive, it may happen that due to dust or oxidation of the contact is not good.
Hope this help you, let us know about the results
In addition to the above explanation:
- why you don't try with 50.05 = ALARM (this will prevent stop of the drive from encoder fault) and look what will happen. At least you will see if there are any fluctuations in the speed, measured from the encoder
- also you could try with 50.03 = INTERNAL (use calculated speed instead of encoder value). Also could check after that what is the behaviour of the drive/speed
- also could vary the settings of 50.06, 50.11, 50.12.
- what is your nominal motor speed? You set 985, but it could happen to be over that value in real?
- what is your FW version