RTDB.INI File - Issue
I had to change the drive letter from E: to D, then I changed the RTDB.INI file but now I see on the 800xA History StatusViewer several errors (please check the attached picture)
What can I do?
Kindly Perform the below steps .
1. Stop the RTDB from the RTDB Control Panel. Check all the RTDB Services are stopped as seen through Task Manager in the History Server
2. Take the backup of the History Database Folders (Application & RTDB Folders) copy these folders and keep them in an safe storage location . This step is very important.
3.Take the backup of all the History Backup folder’s present in the Backup drive. (Perform this step only if customer replacing the backup drive also).
4. Format the History Database & History Backup disk’s with 64 Bit cluster size.
5. Stop the RTDB services from the Services.msc if started at this point of time.
6.Now copy the History Database & History Backup folders to their respective drives created.
7. After copying is completed ,Restart the History Server.
8. After restart the Data base backfill process from DCN’s will be started automatically which will backfill the data for the duration the History server was DOWN.
9.Perform the above steps for the Secondary History Server also if applicable