alarm can't restore in the event list
I assume System 800xA is used.
1. There is no alarm history in System 800xA!
2. Alarms that return to normal and subsequently is acknowledged will vanish from alarm lists. This is expected and per design.
3. Event Storage is tracking all alarms; by default "active" and "inactive" is logged. Alarm Manager can be adjusted to emit more events into Event Storage, e.g. "acknowledge"
4. Alarm and events never come in the same list since they are stored and filtered differently. "Alarm History" in System 800xA is "Event List".
5. Base system store 10.000 events per category and can be increased up to 50.000 within system performance limits.
6. Information Manager can store up to 12.000.000 events.
7. One reason for alarms vanishing before becoming inactive/acknowledged is Alarm Manager FIFO overflow. *Many* threads on AKS cover how to prevent such overflow.
a) Do not use "Make new alarm each time a condition gets active"
b) Do define separate and smaller storage for system alarm categories.
8. Activating "Make new alarm each time a condition gets active" and increasing alarm storage beyond the 10.000 default setting is considered inappropriate and may risk system performance degradation or worse.
If you can not find any events in the event list (when filtered correctly) there seem to be a problem with the system. Please contact your regional ABB support center for assistance.