smart client 2.2 - RevC - on 800xa version6.02
I ahve installed a single Smart client server and require two Data Providers. For Now I installed the one Data Provider on Connectvity Server1.
But my Services sits there pending restarts. Also when I try to browse any graphics - No system.
Voted best answer
There are certainly a number of questions to ask.
1. Do you have a screen shot of the ABB Program Supervisison Manager from the SC Server. What is the status of the Data Providers on that node, (there should be 3, Com, DDR & Util).
2. Has the post-installation work on the Data Provider node been done, and the System Extension installed properly.
3. What type of CS node is the DP software installed on, and were all the prerequisites done on that node, IIS, MS .Net Framework, etc.
4. On both the SC Server and the SC DP node, there is a directory, C:\abblogs, that contains log files from each of the DP's. Examine these for issues.
5. If all else fails, open a Support Case with your local RAC for further troubleshooting.