Freelance 2000 version 6.1 Digivis installed but graphic not display...Please help urgently.....
Initial pc working perfectly but Harddisk crash then problem start.
We install related software and now display not fetch from program.
pls set same IP of new system as it was before to DigiVis station and make DigiVis resource download from same project from CBF engineer station in commissioning mode.
Just by installing DigiVis it will not fetch configuration you need to download it from CBF.
Pls reply back if it is not fix....
I hope this is not a running plant crisis, If so requested to contact with local L3 support.
But for your support check procedure as follow
You need to have your origional project in engineering station( it might be same system of your digivis or another system)
1. Start CBF frame(from computer start menu, all programs) > Open your origional project > Via menu project > Open ( also you can open your project by double click on it)
2. Now go to configuration mode > Via main menu option configuration(main menu 2nd option)
3. Perform plausibility check > By selecting first node > From porject menu option select check all > there should be no error in window(Plausibility error check list)
4. Check for digivis resource(VIS) node > it should green
5. Goto Main menu project > Comissioning option (2nd last option before exit)
or you can go commissioning mode via icon of head with yellow hat.
6. check your digivis resource(VIS) node > it should be in "version error, Running" state If it is showing "no connection" then check for IP config of digivis in network configuration in hardware structure
7. If it is showing version error, Running status > right click on it > You will get option Load > Whole station download(lst option from context menu)
8. There will be a popup message do you really want to download > say ok(Press OK)
9. There will be a load window will appear with (% count of load progress)
10. Now check to your DigiVis station you can find your graphics loaded.
Note : If there is no connection with controller then you will get red color cross mark on the graphic objects.
Hope it helps to you........
Resource ID is unique Identification of resource. Resource ID should be configured at network configuration in digitool & at configure window(see attached screen-shot of configure window from V9.2 Sp1 for configure window).
Hence might be there is conflict of resource id between configure window and network configuration.
Suggested to close digitool frame and digivis on system then check on system DOS1 22 172.16.1.21 open configure window and set digivis resource Id – 22, Now go to system DOS2 23 172.16.1.22 open configure window and set digivis resource id – 23. Save the changes and close configure window. Now start digitool & DigiVis on respective systems again and check in project tree there should be some state displayed for either of OS1 or OS2.
Note that even if you don’t start DigiVis on respective system it will show "no connection" in Project tree on ES.