Problem with slow 800xA System when open AC400 Faceplates
The system is V5.1 Rev.D Fp4. The call up time of faceplate graphic is quite good but for the data it take some time. It seems to be related to our AC400 objects like MB300 DatI, MB300 GenUsd5 etc. We run on PG2 graphic all over.
Get a lot of No OPC Da Source for OP "PCSEHGSPDCL32" in the System Event List. See attached picture.
Any any idea what to look after?
The event is most likely due to an incorrect object reference in some graphic display.
Some graphic engineers "drop" a bunch of different graphic elements from Object Type Structure into a display when starting the edit session. Then they copy paste and update the copy with correct object reference.
I suspect one or more such "empty path" elements in your graphics. Call the context menu (right click) for these events and use the References submenu to find the faulty graphics.
DAT and GENUSD share being subscribed over the DCSA0220 task / DCSC20 channel in Advant/Master controllers.
Likely you have an overload on this task in your controller(s), eg due to improper subscription (>9 seconds rate and/or to properties not supporting regular cyclic subscription). Or controller load is very high.
1) Read 800xA Configuration Users Guide, performance chapter
2) Read 800xA for Advant Master Performance Guideline (Technical Description on ABB Library)
3) Check for System Messages in all RTA and controllers ("24 5", "24 15", etc indicate channel overflow)
4) Perform Task and Channel Utilization analyzes with ANPER in controller(s)
5) Find improper subscriber/writer (eg by shuttning down applications / features in an controlled sequence and repeat/crosscheck new ANPER results)
6) Correct or remove improper applications.