siemens IEC station configurator SCD for 800xA
Hello to All,
I have to communicate ABB scada to siemens rela without effecting their existing communication with siemens SCADA (ithout using kepware & controller). we ct=reated datasets 7 RCBs in DIGSI 7 exported that congifuration in SCD format to be used in CET. Although we are able to communicate the rela but the status of the rela is not changing automatically whenever some signals changrs their state from true to false or 0 to 1. this is possible after refresh onl.
For ABB relays, this issue can be rectif b adding the report control block identity (eg. AA1OPC1) but siemens rela can work without it.
Can an one help who has done same kid of work previously, how can this be solved.
Hi, Pls check the below things,
In Relay CID/SCD file,
1. Check the Signal's LN is added in the Dataset,
2. Check the same dataset is mapped to atleast one RCB,
3. Check the Triger options like Data Change/Update etc.. in the same RCB,
In CET SCD file (after the SCD engineering in CCT/IET)
1. Check the Client "AA1OPC1" is mapped to the same RCB,
2. If you have redundant IEC Connect, then map the second client "AA1OPC2" to the similar 2nd RCB. (Because max Report client enabled is 1 for Siemens relays)
Hope this may help you..
I forgot to mention that no report client has been assigned in DIGSI IEC configurator as shown in attached pic. If this client had been added then my communication will be fine.
CAn some one tell me how to add this client.
Also does adding client at this moment will effect goosing or not ?