Missning values when using BDM from Engineering Workplace, Control Structure.
I am trying to get values from multiple (200-300) different object of MA_AnalogueInType to Excel for further process. I want aspects from Control Module as Name, Description, PWH, PWL(and some more).. but when I successfully think I did it, it where only values in column Object Identification and Source Object and none of the Configure Properties that I selected.
How I did it:
1. Start project, Engineering Workplace and changed to Control Structure.
2. Go to Control Project and selects an object of MA_AnalogueInType. Then Right click-> Advanced->Bulk Data Manager. Excel starts.
3. From Aspects, Control Module is selected and dropped to A1 in Excel-spreadsheet. Configure Properties opens and I select properties (Name, Description) and then click OK. Excel fills row 1 with headers Command, Object Identification, Source Object, Control Module/Control Module.AspectName, Name, Description.
4. In Excel, A1, Filter: is selected in list. BDM Filter is selected as Control Structure.
5. Under Source Object, C2, I write *MA_AnalogueInType* (with stars).
6. From Engineering Workplace the Control Module Group (with all object of MA_AnalougeInType and some other) in, is then dropped to Excel, B3, under Object Identification. Reading..-window appears and after some minutes the Excel-spreadsheet is filled. But no values is in the properties-columns (Control Module/Control Module.AspectName, Name, Description) only in Object Identification and in Source Object???
What is wrong?