PROGRAM UPLOAD FROM AC500
Voted best answer
Uploading the program from AC500 PLC to SD card is possible in stop mode.
I hope program is running in AC500 PLC,
1. Create the boot project on the controller using Online => Create boot project.
2. Create a file structure in SD card (see Codesys help file or attached file)
3. Open SDCARD.INI file from SD card, the parameter FunctionOfCard is set to 1 and the parameter UserProgram is set to 1 and save it.
4. Insert the SD card to AC500 PLC
5. Stop AC500 PLC controller
6. Open the PLC-Browser from the Resources tab and enter the command "sdappl"<ENTER>.
It will start writing the application to SD card and give you message "Done" once finished
-for more details refer attached file or Codesys help file
hope it helps...