Redundency FAULT of the controller AC 800FR
I need your help to understand this fault.
I would like to get an answer to the following questions:
1. The Reasons of redundency fault
2. Is it possible to internal (programmatically in Control Builder Freelance) diagnose redundent controller: connection, line ... How?
3. Do you have decryption and description hex code like, for example=> Event 0xFFFF0F07. This descriptions will be help us a more detailed undestanding of the faults and explore them.
Voted best answer
Your questions are tough ;)
3. Description of those HEX code L3/L4 support or developer may know.
2. Through system variable xx.RedState you can get status in program. And there is diagnosis in HW tree by default in commissioning mode.
1. observations from the event log you have shared,
There are incoming outgoing system messages, about red link disconnection then Profibus master error. Check redundancy link, check if there is any error on profibus master FI830 on secondary ?
Or On secondary is there any module with red led on ?
Observed some initialisation command in event history, is it inhouse red controller setup?
The Profibus connections are proper? You may get red error due to improper connections !
Incase it is issue at site or at field , recommended to get in contact with local ABB support line.