Compact HMI Alarms from AC800M via AC800M A&E OPC Server in Alarm List possible?
I have a system with 1 AC800M and Compact HMI. I am wondering, if Alarms generated in the Controller with the AlarmCond FunctionBlock will be presented in the Alarm Lists?
Unfortunatelly I don't get these Alarms in the Alarm lists.
I configured the Event Collector Service and the Alarm Manager Service in CHMI as usual for AC800M.
When I check the Event Collector Service I can see, that each time I generate an Alarm in the Controller, the number of Discarded Alarms increases (see attachment)
Voted best answer
Normally the alarms and events for objects not uploaded will be discarded in the subscriber system and it will not be shown in Alarm list.
Connecting to AC 800M Alarm and event OPC server
If the Alarm and Event OPC server for AC 800M controllers should be used, the
related event collector service needs to be created by following these steps:
1.Log in as SysAdmin.
2. Start the AC 800M OPC server, and connect it to a controller with a
downloaded application (as described in the AC 800M OPC manual accessible
below help in the OPC server application).
3. Browse to the event collector service, right-click and create a new object. In the
dialog give the Service group a name e.g. “AC 800M OPC Collector” and click Create
4. Right-click on the created object and select create object, select Service
Provider, give it a name as shown below (e.g. Collector HMI_Server).
5. Now the service needs to be allocated to the node where it should run. This is
done by selecting the service provider aspect and select the CHMI_Server node
in the Node drop-down list as shown below. Click Apply.
6. In the created Service Group object (the parent in the structure) double-click
the Service Group Definition aspect. Configure it as shown below and click Apply.
7. Expand the window to see the bottom part and click Upload as shown below.
8. When the upload has finished the connection is ready to be used.
Hope this will help you to solve the issue.