What could be the reason for pump command not getting off even though it is in object error?
Please check in logic that Output is not getting written by two addresses.
Or, the Interlock name/address may be attached incorrectly,which makes your PUMP stop in Auto .
Further,I can suggest that -
Take a healthy backup first.
1) Then check in your Control Structure that, there MUST not be Deploy Error.
2) Delete that Pump object instance in your Control Structure.
3) Create a new Pump object instance in Control Structure
4) Attach your require signals.
5) And Deploy( with no deploy error)