Screen and Faceplate initial Positioning
Voted best answer
To change the X-Y axis of the default position for the faceplate, do the following:
1. Open the Library Structure > Default View Class > ABB System > Faceplate, System View Class.
2. Right-click on the aspect Default and select Config View.
3. In Config View, switch the Datasource option from Default to Local.
4. In the Names list, select X-position and enter a value in the value dialog box, on the right side of the configuration window.
5. Click Apply after value has been changed.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for Y-position.