Control in coordinator stations with MM connection
A description of this resolution:
- Write text directly via on-line monitor
If texts (short or long texts) of the sequence flow are to be modified do not write the text via the sequence flow’s or structure display’s confi dialog but directly via the on-line monitor into the system list.
1. Call service monitor of coordinator station.
2. Enter SC1 G T K <name of sequence flow’s structure display>.
3. Enter SC1 C T K <desired short text>.
4. Enter SC1 C T L <desired long text>.
5. Enter SC1 P T N.
6. Enter password and Execute Y.
For display assignment modifications a handling similar to the one described above would be much more complicated. Therefore the following handling (which can also be applied to text modifications) should be recommended:
1. Configure texts in sequence flow and store sequence flow.
2. Call service monitor of coordinator station.
3. Enter W7000:DDF8.
4. Substract "2" from the value read (by which bit 1 is reset).
5. Enter W7000:DDF8 = <substraction result> (password required).
6. Configure and store display assignment in structure display (if desired also in graphic display).
7. Call the coordinator station’s monitor.
8. Enter W7000:DDF8.
9. Add "2" to the value read.
10. Enter W7000:DDF8 = <addition result>.
During the above activities the coordinator entered in the coordinator station does not know the entries in the system list.
Caution when basic programs are running!
"Control in coordinator stations with MM connection" resolves the following:
- Loop control
Entries of display assignments in the sequence flow’s structure display and of texts in the sequence flow are not taken over or get lost.
The problem occurs in all firmware versions if sequence flows have been configured in coordinator stations with MM connection.
The underlying cause is:
- Firmware problem when function list elements are accessed.